The world's most effective whole-house air filtration system
How clean is the air inside your home?
When you breathe in the air in your home, you may be breathing in more than you know. Approximately 87% of American homeowners are unaware of indoor air pollution. Our indoor air facts may suprise you
Get to know particulates
There’s more in the air than you can easily see—particles, dust and smoke, all of them potential triggers for asthma and allergy attacks.
Small particles, big effects on your health
Particles like dust, smoke and bacteria are often .3 microns or less. At that size, allergens can get deep into your lungs because they aren’t filtered well by your nose and throat.
Reduce particulates with an air cleaning system
An effective whole-house air cleaner, such as Trane CleanEffects™, can reduce the presence of potential asthma and allergy attack triggers in your home. Get rid of the majority of particles like dust, pollen, pet hair and dander, dust mites, mildew, lint, fungus, most tobacco smoke, cooking grease, and even bacteria.
Looking for Relief from your Indoor Allergies?
Reducing indoor allergies
Those who suffer from allergies know the misery—the itchy nose, scratchy eyes, coughing and tightness in the chest. Even indoors, the symptoms can continue, and in fact, sometimes get worse. What causes indoor allergies?
Causes of indoor allergies
In the spring or fall, most allergy symptoms are caused by pollen or mold spores, but other causes also play a part. In fact, up to 72 trillion allergens find their way into your home every day.
- Mold spores can irritate the respiratory passages
- Dander from pets can float in the air and cause reactions in sensitive family members
- Dust mites can lurk in bedding, upholstery and almost any other soft material, generating irritating waste particles that can become airborne
- Dust – the big culprit. The average home generates about 40 pounds of dust per year per 1,500 square feet of space
- Homes are built more airtight than ever, trapping more allergens and irritants indoors
Trane can help reduce airborne allergens
Trane CleanEffects™ is the world's most effective whole-house air filtration system, so effective that it traps allergens down to .1 micron—small enough that about 2,000,000 particles could fit on the period at the end of this sentence. At that size, allergens cause the most irritation because your mouth, nose and throat can’t filter them out. As a result, they get deep in your lungs, causing more symptoms.
Draw a line against the flu at home
Bad air inside your own home could cause illness. Influenza viruses are spread from person to person in respiratory droplets of coughs or sneezes. During flu season and throughout the year, families are exposed to viruses that circulate in the air they breathe indoors. You can take measures to help prevent illness from the flu.
Install a whole-house air cleaner
A whole-house air filtration system, such as Trane CleanEffects™, can substantially reduce the presence of flu virus in your home. Trane CleanEffects™ removes over 99% of the influenza virus from your home’s filtered air, according to new research by the Harvard School of Public Health, in collaboration with scientists at Environmental Health and Engineering, Inc. (EH&E).
Reducing asthma triggers
For asthma sufferers, home might offer little comfort. Indoor allergens and irritants can trigger asthma attacks at home. There are, however, a few measures you can take to reduce your exposure.
Be aware of what’s in your home
First, you have to be aware of the common indoor triggers. Here are a few to watch out for:
Sources of smoke include cigarettes, pipes and cigars or the exhalation of a smoker. It is a high-risk factor for new cases of asthma in young children.
Too small to be seen, but not too small cause problems. Protein in their droppings can induce allergic reactions, including asthma. Dust mites are often found in mattresses, bedding, furniture upholstery, curtains and stuffed toys.
Molds grow when their spores land on damp surfaces—such as in the bathroom, kitchen and basement. A way to reduce mold is to control moisture using an HVAC component such as Trane FreshEffects™.
Cockroaches and pests
Cockroach body parts, secretions and droppings are often found where food and water are present. These disintegrate into “cockroach dust” that can trigger asthma.
The dander, urine or saliva of your cats and dogs—or any other warm-blooded pets—can become airborne and cause an asthmatic reaction.
Let Trane help asthma sufferers
The second step to alleviating asthma symptoms is to take the allergens out of the air using air-cleaning technology, such as Trane CleanEffects™. Its patented, breakthrough air cleaning technology removes up to 99.98% of airborne allergens from your home’s filtered air — more than any other air cleaning system.
Remember to also consult your doctor for a plan of medical action to reduce your asthma triggers.
|Trane has always been an industry leader in home comfort. Now, we’re setting a new standard for clean indoor air with the revolutionary Trane CleanEffects™ air filtration system.
Trane Cleaneffects Features
The standard air cleaners on the market have filters that are very dense. Meaning they try to stop the dust by trapping it in a slightly porous filter. The fewer the pores the more dust it can trap. However, this not only stops the dust and dirt, but it also stops the air from moving as well. In other words, the amount of air that goes through your system is reduced so you may not be as comfortable. Less air is cleaned efficiently. This is called pressure drop. The revolutionary Trane CleanEffects air filtration system has the lowest pressure drop with the highest efficiency possible. Our unique patented technology is designed to let air flow freely through the most advanced filtration system available. The result, more of your air is cleaned faster and more effectively than anything else on the market.
- An industry-leading clean air delivery rate of 1,200.
- Low operating costs, with no replacement filters to buy.
- Cleaning indicators easily visible on the outside of the unit.
- Easy to clean filters—just vacuum or rinse once every 3 to 9 months (depending on usage).
- Trane CleanEffects was designed to fall well below the 50 parts per billion (ppb) FDA voluntary emission limit for medical devices. Trane CleanEffects contributes a negligible amount of ozone – less than .3 ppb to the living space.
- To put this into perspective further, typical ozone levels during the summer outdoors are at about 60 to 90 ppb, and indoor levels can vary greatly but are typically between 12 ppb to more than 80 ppb. Testing of Trane Clean Effects by third parties has shown there’s no more ozone in a home installed with Trane CleanEffects than naturally occurs in the environment already
- Trane CleanEffects is the industry benchmark supported and verified by third parties who make it their business to know about clean air. Experts from LMS Technologies, EH&E, Harvard School of Public Health and other major university research shows Trane CleanEffects to be the best air filtration system on the market.
Trane Cleaneffects 10 Year limited warranty details
Trane CleanEffects has a ten-year limited warranty on the system’s electronics, and a five-year parts limited warranty on the system filters.
Extended warranties are available for Trane CleanEffects and also the rest of your Trane system. Ask Deets Mechanical for details.